BOH Jasmine Green Tea, 25 teabags

1 - 1 of 2 results

BOH Jasmine Green Tea, 25 teabags

Product no.: 7023

In stock
can be shipped within 2-4 days

Price incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery weight: 110 g
100 g = 9.60 €

100 g = 9.60 €

The mellow flavour of green tea combined with the aroma of Jasmine flowers make BOH´s Jasmine Green Tea a therapeutic brew that may be enjoyed any time of the day. This tea contains 98% green tea leaves and 2% jasmine flavouring.

Net weight: 50 g

Additional product information

Type of tea Fruit / herbal tea
Country of origin Malaysia
Level fine
Caffeine medium
Packaging Teabags
Cultivation method orthodox, controlled pesticid-free

Browse these categories as well: BOH Green tea, fruit and herbal tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Jasmine Tea
1 - 1 of 2 results